SIIT Scholarships 2023
The SIIT Scholarship Excellent Foreign Students 2023 in Thailand is now accepting applications for masters and doctoral programs. The SIIT EFS Scholarship 2023 in Thailand is a fully-funded scholarship open to international students for the academic semester of 2023. There is no Application fee and IELTS/TOEFL required to apply for the SIIT scholarship. International students worldwide are eligible to apply for the Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship 2023 at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology.
The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology provides scholarships to students who wish to study abroad at higher levels and who wish to continue their education in Thailand. Moreover, students can develop their interpersonal skills, enhance their ethical values, participate in social activities, and develop their sports skills. With the highly competitive SIIT Graduate Scholarship program, international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University will be provided with a living allowance, roundtrip economy travel expenses, health insurance, visa fee, and airport taxes.
SIIT offers various Master’s/Doctoral Degree programs in the field of Engineering and Technology. The Duration of the Masters’s degree scholarship is 2 Years and For the Doctoral it’s 3 Years. The SIIT Scholarship will cover the Full Tuition fee, Airfare Tickets, Visa Fee Airport Taxes Health & Accident Insurance.
In 1992, Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology was founded at Thammasat University in Pathum Thani, Thailand. SIIT is filled with faculty members and students of diverse nationalities, enhancing the campus with diversity.
SIIT Scholarships 2023 in Thailand Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Thailand
- University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Master’s, Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: March 15, 2023.
Benefits of the SIIT Scholarship 2023:
- Full Tuition waiver (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance
- Round Trip Tickets
- Visa Fee and Airport Taxes.
- Health and Accident Insurance.
Available Study Areas List :
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
Eligibility Criteria of the SIIT Scholarship 2023:
- All International students and non-Thai citizens can apply for an SIIT scholarship.
- You must hold an excellent academic record.
- To apply for the master’s program, You must hold at least a CGPA of 2.75 on your Bachelor’s degree transcript.
- To apply for the Ph.D. program, You must hold at least a cGPA 3.50 in your master’s degree transcript.
- You must not have received any other scholarship in Thailand.
- You must have Good Health and Good Conduct.
The application deadline to apply for the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology EFS Scholarship 2023 in Thailand is March 15, 2023.
How to Apply for SIIT Scholarships 2023?
- There is a simple and easy application process.
- A brief overview of the program is available to all applicants on the official site.
- Candidates must submit their applications online and upload the required documents.
- You don’t need to send any documents through the post.
- Make sure you have all the documents ready before starting the application.