- FUNDING TYPE: Partially Funded
- DEADLINE: 31 October 2022
- OPEN TO: All countries
Monash University Postgraduate Scholarship in Australia. Monash University is offering Sir James McNeil scholarships for international students. This excellent opportunity is available for research students. Projects that are environmentally and socially beneficial. The scholarship in Australia supports students with their living costs and research expenses.
The university selects outstanding students based on their academic record, research work and previous experience. The scholarship is competitive and awarded on merit. Students can have the scholarship for one year. The students conducting research in the Arts, Engineering, Medicine, Nursing, Health Sciences and Sciences can avail this prestigious scholarship.
Monash University established Sir James McNeil Scholarship in memory of the late Sir James McNeill. Sir James has a history with Monash University. A private organization is funding this scholarship. The aim of offering a research scholarship is to promote research in arts, health, sciences and more. Check the eligibility details and avail this opportunity. Monash University offers many other scholarships for postgraduate studies.
Monash University is one of the top-ranked public research universities in Melbourne, Australia. It is ranked #40 in the list of best global universities.
Here are more details about the Monash University Postgraduate scholarship
Deadline is October 31, 2022
- Country: Australia
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: October 31, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Monash University Postgraduate Scholarship::
- To be eligible for the program application must be:
- A national of Australia.
- A national of New Zealand.
- Alternatively, a permanent resident of Australia.
- Holding an Australian humanitarian visa.
- On the other hand, an applicant can be an international student.
- The applicant must have submitted a scholarship application this year.
- Be working on a research project that is environmentally friendly and socially beneficial in any way.
- Applicant must meet the English language requirements set by Monash. Click here for details.
- Meet the selection process criteria. Details are given in the link: Selection details.
- Scholarship worth $36,800.
- In addition, scholarship recipients will receive a living allowance.
- Moreover, allowance for the research project.
- Relocation allowance only if required.
- The institute will automatically consider eligible students for any available graduate research scholarship.