Details about Nottingham Law School’s Professional Courses Scholarships 2023
Nottingham Law School’s Professional Courses Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law.
The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Nottingham Trent University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to half fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Nottingham Trent University
- Deadline: 28 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to half fees
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Nottingham Law School is delighted to offer a number of competitive professional courses scholarships that are worth up to half the value of your tuition fee:
- Nottingham Law School’s Professional Courses Scholarship for Academic Excellence – for students who can demonstrate a commitment to and achievement of excellence in their academic background and in other areas such as work and personal life.
- Nottingham Law School’s Professional Courses Scholarship for Outstanding Achievement – for students who have overcome significant challenges in their social, personal or educational lives.
Eligibility for the Nottingham Law School’s Professional Courses Scholarships:
- Applicant must be a final year undergraduate student of NTU
- The applicants for Nottingham Law School’s Professional Courses Scholarships can be UK, EU or International applicants.
- The successful candidates will be invited to join their exclusive Scholarship Winner’s, Ambassador Scheme.
- The successful applicants will be informed about the outcome within three weeks of the application deadline.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
These scholarship schemes are competitive, and we award scholarships to the applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award. The scholarship decision is made by an awarding committee and all decisions of the committee are final.
You need to have been made an offer to study with NTU on one of the eligible courses listed below before applying for a scholarship.
- LLM Legal Practice course (FT/PT/DL)
- PGDip/LLM Professional Legal Practice: SQE 1 Preparation Course
- PGDip/LLM Law & Legal Practice: SQE 1 Preparation Course
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law (FT/DL)
- LLM Law & Legal Practice Barristers Training Course
- PGDip/LLM Barristers Training Course
Value of the Scholarship:
The recipients of Nottingham Law School’s Professional Courses Scholarships get up to half the tuition fees.