Details about MIT – Zaragoza Dual Degree Scholarships 2023
MIT – Zaragoza Dual Degree Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Zaragoza Logistics Center and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 50% fees exemption . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Zaragoza Logistics Center
- Deadline: 05 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 50% fees exemption
- Host Country: United States
The MIT-Zaragoza Dual Degree Scholarship is offered to students admitted to MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Eligibility for MIT-Zaragoza Dual Degree Scholarships:
- Applicants should have extraordinary leadership potential and professional success.
- Candidates should be admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree (a four-year undergraduate program).
- Applicants should have a competitive GMAT or GRE score or are expected to have a competitive score in IELTS or TOEFL.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
- A scholarship application form and a resume.
- An acceptance letter for the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- A copy of the passport and an income statement the most recent pay slip or another official document that accounts for the last salary received.
- Work experience and background in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (25%), academic merit (20%), and quality of the proposal (5%).
- Financial need (20%), demonstrated initiative and search for external funding opportunities (10%), and an essay on why they should be awarded the scholarship (20%).
Value of the Scholarship:
- Average evaluation grade of 6 – 8.5 Coverage: 25% reduction in tuition.
- Average evaluation grade of 8.6 – 10 Coverage: 50% reduction in tuition.