Details about Coventry University London International Scholarships 2023
Coventry University London International Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Coventry University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £5,000 fees reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Coventry University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £5,000 fees reduction
- Host Country: United Kingdom
About the Award:
We want to encourage ambitious international students to study for a degree at CU London. We know how much the costs of tuition fees, living expenses and accommodation are in real terms, so we’ve secured extra financial support to help students to afford a degree course.
Eligibility for International scholarships:
- Applicant must be self-funded and pay international tuition fees.
- Candidate should hold a conditional offer for a CU campus undergraduate course at CU Coventry, CU London or CU Scarborough.
- This scholarship is applicable for the undergraduate year one (stage one) entry only.
- Candidate can be a full-time or part-time student but must be an on-campus learner. Please note that this scholarship is not applicable for students studying a Coventry University 100% Online Degree (CUOL).
We will automatically consider you for this award if you hold a conditional offer for an undergraduate course. You must successfully enroll for one of the intakes from January to July 2023 to receive the award. You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.
In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a CU campus undergraduate course at CU Coventry, CU London or CU Scarborough.
- This scholarship is applicable for the undergraduate year one (stage one) entry only
- You can be a full time or part time student but must be an on campus learner. Please note that this scholarships is not applicable for students studying a Coventry University 100% Online Degree (CUOL).
You should be prepared to represent the CU group as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help us by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. If you are eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you the one that has the greatest benefit to you.
- Coventry University has sole discretion to assign, vary or withdraw this award.
- This award excludes sponsorship students and returning students in the second or third year of the same course.