Details about UTS Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship 2023
UTS Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, full fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia & New Zealand.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Deadline: 16 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, full fees
- Host Country: Australia
The University of Technology Sydney is offering scholarships to International students to pursue postgraduate coursework.
Eligibility for the UTS Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship:
- Applicants for UTS Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship should be International applicants.
- Candidates must not be citizens of Australia or New Zealand or permanent residents of Australia.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree not longer than 3 years prior to starting at UTS.
- Candidates enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible.
- Candidates applying for UTS Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship should have 90% in their bachelor’s degree where the pass mark is 50%.
A personal statement answering how they intend to use their UTS degree to make a positive contribution to the community in maximum of 200 words.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- meet all admission requirements for the selected postgraduate coursework program by the closing date of the scholarship application; and
- commence full-time studies on campus (Sydney). On campus studies include face-to-face and/or online (remote) learning applicable to all degrees except online degrees and distance mode degrees.; and
- have completed a Bachelor degree, comparable to an Australian Bachelor degree, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- have an overall average of 90% where the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in a UTS recognised Bachelor qualification; and
- all applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible; and
- be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree; or
- be a government sponsored student; or
- be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship.
On campus studies include face-to-face and/or online (remote) learning applicable to all degrees except online degrees and distance mode degrees.
The Scholarship will be awarded to the highest ranked applicant on the basis of academic merit in the academic qualification used as a basis for admission into the selected UTS postgraduate coursework program, coupled with the applicant’s response to questions asked in the UTS online scholarship application.