Poland Government Scholarship 2023
The Poland Government Scholarship allows students from developing countries to study for their master’s degree program at polish universities under the Minster of education and science supervision. Poland Government Scholarship 2023 objective is to provide the education opportunity to developing countries students to enhance their level of education. This international scholarship program is the initiative of the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to support the education of the developing country’s students.
In cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) has launched a call for applicants for the Banach Scholarship Program. The purpose of this fully funded scholarship program is to encourage the socio-economic progress of developing countries by raising the level of knowledge and education of their citizens. The Poland Government Scholarship not only changes the lives of individuals but also of entire communities. Moreover, the Program gained the best ambassadors in Poland. Such scholarships will likely result in cooperation between Poland and countries in different regions, not just science. Importantly, the fields of study to which students from developing countries apply are strategic for developing a modern country and building its capacity by developing not only science and academic life but also industry and new technologies.
The Program offers scholarships for second-degree studies in Polish or English at Polish universities supervised by the Minister of Education and Science in engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences, and life sciences. This master’s scholarship in Europe covers all expenses related to studying abroad, including a full tuition fee waiver and monthly scholarship for eligible students. Furthermore, students will not get financial support but also mentorship and exposure by studying in Europe.
The Poland Government Scholarship for international students addresses young people from developing countries who wish to study in Poland. Equalizing the standard of living across different regions of the world by educating citizens from developing countries, developing closer cooperation between Poland and different regions of the world by supporting the most talented students, and finally, the social responsibility of science are just some goals underlying the Stefan Banach Scholarship Program.
Academic Fields Offered for Poland Government Scholarship
Poland scholarship offers several courses for master’s programs in the fields mentioned below. Students from eligible countries can choose the course according to their interests and career scope.
- Social Science
The deadline is March 31, 2023
- Country: Poland
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Albania, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Angola, Armenia, Belarus, Brazil, Bosnia, Ethiopia, Herzegovina, India, Iraq, Indonesia, Iran, Montenegro, Philippines, Jordan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Colombia, Kenya, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Moldova, Lebanon, Mexico, Nigeria, Peru, Senegal, Palestine, South Africa, Serbia, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Vietnam.
- Deadline: March 31, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you interested in studying in Poland? Before you start applying, check the criteria and requirements to ensure your eligibility as the criteria for the Poland Government Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for the Poland Government Scholarship:
- Students applying for this scholarship program must have citizenship in an eligible country.
- Applicants must not hold polish citizenship or have yet to apply for Polish citizenship.
- Applicants who want to study for their master’s degree program (second cycle study) can apply.
- To be eligible, they must not complete their master’s degree program (second cycle study).
- Students of the first cycle study last year or have completed the first cycle study in technical sciences, agricultural sciences, engineering, and exact and natural sciences.
- Students should have a minimum A2 level in the Polish language to start the polish language preparatory course or a minimum B1 level in the polish language if they want to start their master’s degree program without the polish language preparatory course.
- Applicants should have a minimum of B2 level in the English language to study their degree program in the English language.
The Poland Government Scholarship covers all costs related to studying in Europe. Further information about the financial coverage and benefits of Polish government scholarship is provided in this section. Therefore, please read it carefully to avoid missing any important points.
Benefits of the Banach scholarship program:
- Poland scholarship will provide a full tuition fee waiver.
- Applicants will receive the scholarship for the duration of their degree program.
- Successful applicants will also get a monthly scholarship stipend for the duration of their study program.
- International students will get a chance to learn the Polish language.
- This full scholarship in Poland for international students is an opportunity to explore one of the European countries and its culture.
- NAWA scholarship will also open doors for more opportunities.
- Valid passport (scan),
- First-cycle diploma/degree,
- University’s certificate confirming completion of degree and average of grades,
- Certificate of English language B2 level proficiency,
- Recommendation letter drafted by the Polish diplomatic mission.