Details about San Jose Global Spartan Scholarship 2023
San Jose Global Spartan Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The application is open to students who are seeking to earn a degree from San José State University in F-1 status. Short-term or non-degree seeking students are not eligible. Students must plan to be enrolled full-time with 12 units as an undergraduate or 9 units as a graduate student for the following academic year.
The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by San Jose State University (SJSU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the US.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: San Jose State University (SJSU)
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $4,000
- Host Country: United States
Eligibility criteria for San Jose Global Spartan Scholarship:
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Applicants should demonstrate leadership in their involvement with their current campus and community.
- Applicants should show how this scholarship will impact and contribute to their continued educational success at SJSU.
- Applicants will be selected based on a comprehensive and holistic review of application materials, including written essays, GPA, test scores, and other evidence of scholastic ability and academic achievement.
Value of the Scholarship:
The Value of the scholarship is between $3000 – $4000 for the first academic year, to be disbursed on a semester basis.
Each applicant can only be awarded the scholarship once.