Details about UC Product Design Scholarship (School-Leaver Scholarship) 2023
UC Product Design Scholarship (School-Leaver Scholarship) 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Product design.
The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Canterbury and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Canterbury
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000 per annum
- Host Country: New Zealand
The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize and support creative and academically strong students entering their first year of a program for a Product Design degree at the University of Canterbury.
The scholarship is tenable during full-time enrolment in the first and second years of a program for an undergraduate degree in one of the following:
- Bachelor of Product Design (BProdDesign)
- Conjoint Bachelor of Product Design and Bachelor of Commerce (BProdDesign/BCom)
- Conjoint Bachelor of Product Design and Bachelor of Science (BProdDesign/BSc)
- Applicants must have completed, or be completing, a university entrance-level qualification.
- Applicants must have studied at the secondary level in New Zealand, or overseas at Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu, in the year of application (or, in the case of a gap year,1 in the year immediately prior).
- Demonstrated potential in innovative product design, game software development, or outstanding design communication.
- Academic achievement, as indicated by quality of achievement in NCEA or in equivalent university entrance qualifications.