Scholarships at the University Of Queensland 2023
Details about Science International Scholarships at the University Of Queensland 2023
Science International Scholarships at the University Of Queensland 2023 is offered for Bachelor, or Master’s degrees in the field of Agriculture & animal sciences, Engineering, Environment, Health & Medicine, Science & Mathematics. The deadline for sending your application is 02 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by the University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding and depends on academic excellence. This scholarship is open for Open to all nationals except Australia.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
More about the University of Queensland (UQ)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings. UQ is particularly well regarded for business and life sciences.
Founded in 1909, UQ is colloquially known as a sandstone university. The main campus occupies much of the riverside inner suburb of St Lucia, southwest of the Brisbane central business district. Other UQ campuses and facilities are located throughout Queensland, the largest of which are the Gatton campus and the Herston medical school. UQ also has establishments overseas, such as the Brunei Clinical School and the UQ-Ochsner Clinical School in Louisiana, United States.
- Degree: Bachelor, Masters
- Provided by: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Deadline: 02 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, depends on academic excellence
- Host Country: Australia
- Applicants must hold an unconditional or a conditional offer to be eligible.
- Must meet all conditions by the scholarship closing date.
- Applicants intending to pursue undergraduate studies must have completed senior high school.
- He/She must have secured an entry score that equates to a Queensland Tertiary Education rank of 96 or higher.
- For postgraduate programs, applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree.
- He/She must have achieved a GPA (Grade Point Average) of 6 or higher on a 7-point scale.
- Must not have already started their studies at UQ, even if they seek a change of program.
- Applicants are not permitted to hold another scholarship.
- Applicants will be selected based on their academic performance as demonstrated by their Grade Point Averages (GPA).
- Applicants’ potential to contribute to science, assessed by their statements will be considered.