Details about Merit-Based Scholarships at Polytechnic University of Milan 2023
Merit-Based Scholarships at Polytechnic University of Milan 2023 are offered for a Masters’s degree in the field of Sciences. The deadline for sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by the Polytechnic University of Milan (Politecnico di Milano) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, up to total funding. This scholarship is open for Open to all nationals except Italy.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
More about Polytechnic University of Milan (Politecnico di Milano)
The Politecnico di Milano (English: Polytechnic University of Milan) is the largest technical university in Italy, with about 40,000 students. It offers undergraduate, graduate, and higher education courses in engineering, architecture, and design. Founded in 1863, it is the oldest university in Milan.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Polytechnic University of Milan (Politecnico di Milano)
- Deadline: The deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, up to full funding
- Host Country: Italy
The Polytechnic University of Milan provides merit-Based Scholarships for International Students to students who have enrolled themselves in a master’s program at their university.
Eligibility criteria for Merit Based ScholarshipsP:
- Applicants of Merit-Based Scholarships must have an offer letter for a postgraduate program in Science at the Polytechnic University of Milan can avail of this scholarship.
- Students applying for Merit-Based Scholarships must be International Students.
- Candidates must surpass the admission requirements set by the university.
Value of the Scholarships:
All successful applicants of Merit-Based Scholarships will receive a 100% tuition fee waiver and up to 10,000€ gross per year from the Polytechnic University of Milan.