Details about ScottishPower Foundation Scholarships in UK, 2023
ScottishPower Foundation Scholarships in UK, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Naval Engineering, Renewable/Sustainable Energy Onshore/Offshore Renewable Engineering, Environmental Sciences /Climate Change, Computer Science & IT/Software Engineering/Telecoms.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Scottish Power Ltd. and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fee + stipend + benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Scottish Power Ltd.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition fee + stipend + benefits
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Scottish Power Ltd. is an energy company based in Scotland, UK is offering ScottishPower Foundation Scholarships, 2022 to help a new generation of professionals.
Eligibility for ScottishPower Foundation Scholarships in UK, 2023:
- The ScottishPower Foundation Scholarships, 2022 is available to British students.
- The students applying must have a bachelor degree with honours or master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants for the scholarship should have applied for a course in the UK.
- Selection criteria for the scholarship depends on the application and the academics.
- The successful applicants should not receive any funding from other scholarship programs.
- The GPA of the candidates is considered and a minimum of upper second class honours is required.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
- The applicants of ScottishPower Foundation Scholarships, 2023 should submit a photocopy of the national identity card or passport.
- A detailed CV including the photograph of the candidate.
- Copies of the academics of the university degree including the subjects and grades obtained each year should be submitted.
- Letters of reference (two) should be submitted by the university professors.
- If the applicant is employed then a reference letter from his/her supervisor can be submitted.
- The candidate should also provide certificate accrediting all the languages level specified by the University.
- The student is also asked to list the awards and grants he/she received.
Value of ScottishPower Foundation Scholarships in UK, 2023:
The successful applicants of ScottishPower Foundation Scholarships in UK, 2023-24 will receive:
- Payment of enrolment costs at the university
- A monthly payment of £1,200 per month
- Company mentor
- Assistance with identifying an industry related project to assist with their academic studies
- Exciting career prospects