Details about University of Sussex Article 26 Scholarship 2023
University of Sussex Article 26 Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, international tuition fee waiver + £11,500 maintenance award . This scholarship is open for: Open to refugee students from all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: University of Sussex
- Deadline: 15 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, international tuition fee waiver + £11,500 maintenance award
- Host Country: UK London
The University of Sussex has been awarded the title of University of Sanctuary, in recognition of its efforts to welcome and support forced migrants. This sanctuary scholarship is one way that the University supports students that are unable to receive student loans, to enable them to take up a place on their chosen degree at Sussex. The scholarship is named after Article 26 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, that “Everyone has the right to education”.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Paul Selzer Fellowship 2022 Australia
Eligibility for Article 26 Scholarship:
- Applicant must have received an offer of a place to study a Masters degree at the University of Sussex.
- Candidate must have submitted, or are the dependent of someone who has submitted, an application to the UK Home Office for recognition as a Refugee.
- Should have been granted temporary form of leave to remain in the UK as a result of an asylum application (e.g. limited leave to remain, humanitarian protection) and not be eligible for funding from Student Finance England.
- Must be a partner/child of an asylum seeker or an unaccompanied asylum-seeking child.
- Must have a household income of under £25,000.
- Should be unable to access UK government student financial support because of your current immigration status.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicant of University of Sussex Article 26 Scholarship will receive:
- Full Tuition fee waiver.
- Maintenance of £11,500.
Article 26 Masters Scholarship (2023)
This application is for eligible applicants to apply for the Article 26 scholarship. Before applying, you must have received an offer of a place on a Masters degree at Sussex and must meet the specific eligibility criteria to be considered for the scholarship.