Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship
Applications are open for the fully funded Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship for OYW Summit 2023. Z Zurich Foundation aims to empower vulnerable people to protect themselves from risk and adapt to a rapidly transforming world. Z Zurich Foundation aspires to an equal world where people have freedom, choice, and power over their futures. Improving mental well-being and promoting social equity are two main pillars of the Z Zurich Foundation. Z Zurich foundation is dedicated to encouraging impactful leaders to participate in the One Young World Summit, the world’s most empowering international community of young leaders. The Z Zurich Foundation is a foundation funded by different members of the Zurich Insurance Group. Z Zurich Foundation aligns with Zurich’s sustainability agenda, purpose & values, and culture.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Paul Selzer Fellowship 2022 Australia
One Young World is a UK-based foundation that gathers together the most promising young leaders from around the world, entrusting them to make enduring connections to create positive change. One Young World stages an annual Summit where the most promising young talent from global and national companies, NGOs, universities, and other organizations are joined by world leaders serving as the One Young World Counsellors. The Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship will allow 16 young leaders working on mental well-being projects, or projects promoting social equity through education, employability, or entrepreneurship, to partake in the One Young World Summit 2023, which will be held in Belfast, United Kingdom. It starts from 2 October till 5 October 2023.
A fully funded scholarship for the OYW summit will cover all expenses related to the OYW summit, including travel expenses, accommodation, meals, transportation, and participation. Furthermore, they can participate in meetings and discussions and pitch for funding. Make sure to take advantage of this opportunity and apply before the deadline ends. More information is provided in this article below.
Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship for One Young World Summit 2023
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 13, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
If you are a young leader working for mental well-being or creating an equal society, this scholarship could be for you. Before you proceed to the application form for the One Young World summit scholarship, check the requirements of this scholarship for the international summit.
Eligibility Criteria for the Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship:
- Candidates must be aged between 18 to 30.
- They must have a passion for local and global issues.
- Candidates should demonstrate dedication to creating positive change in society.
- Willingness to engage and cooperate with fellow scholarship holders and employees of Zurich Summit.
- Furthermore, they must demonstrate impact in a field aligned with the work of the Z Zurich Foundation, such as Enhancing Mental Well-being and Promoting Social Equity.
Are you ready to apply for the Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship? Hurry up!! This fully funded scholarship covers all expenses related to One Young World Summit. Opportunities Circle has listed the benefits below.
Benefits of the OYW Summit Scholarship:
- Candidates will have access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast.
- Z Zurich Foundation will cover return air travel expenses.
- Catering includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Hotel accommodation in Belfast between 1 and 6 October.
- Candidates will receive ground transportation between Summit venues in Belfast.
- Candidates will have access to additional scholarship programming organized by Z Zurich Foundation.
- TMay provides access to the Young World Summit calls, meetings with the wider Zurich Insurance Group, and delegation.
- Candidates will have a chance to pitch for funding that can help increase their impact.
- Opportunity to attend the international summit without spending a penny.