Details about UQ Destination Australia Scholarship (International students) 2023
UQ Destination Australia Scholarship (International students) 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Agriculture, Science & Mathematics.
The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $15,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Australian government
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $15,000 per year
- Host Country: Australia
About this scholarship:
The Destination Australia scholarship is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education. It aligns with the National Strategy for International Education 2025.
You’re eligible if you:
- are an international student
- Applicants must have a full offer for study in an approved program, but need not have accepted the offer by the scholarship application deadline.
- Applicants must be new to the University of Queensland and enrolled and studying at the University of Queensland’s Gatton campus.
- Applicants must be studying for a full-time degree that is fully delivered at the University of Queensland’s Gatton campus.
- Applicants must maintain a student visa for the duration of the scholarship.
- are a commencing student
- are UQ alumni commencing a different program (for example, Master’s after completing a Bachelor’s degree)
- have a full offer to study an eligible program delivered entirely at the UQ Gatton campus in 2023 (you don’t need to accept your full offer by the scholarship application deadline).
- will study full-time via Internal study mode at UQ’s Gatton campus for the scholarship’s duration
- reside in a regional area of Australia for the scholarship’s duration as defined by the Australian Statistical Geography Standard Remoteness Structure 2016 (Australian Bureau of Statistics)
Students from low-socioeconomic status (low-SES), and who are first in family to tertiary study, and those living with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
The following parameters are considered:
- Eligibility under the program guidelines
- Academic merit
- Your personal statement