Details about 3M National Student Fellowship 2024
3M National Student Fellowship 2024 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All courses offered by the universities.
This scholarship is provided by Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, cost of travel + accommodation + award of $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, cost of travel + accommodation + award of $5,000
- Host Country: Canada
The 3M National Student Fellowship is the first in Canada to build a community among visionary student leaders who demonstrate outstanding leadership and innovation by seeing current needs in higher education or society and implementing change. We believe their voices will shape tomorrow’s future in postsecondary education.
Eligibility for 3M National Student Fellowship:
- Applicants must be current full-time students at a Canadian post-secondary institution, including cégeps, colleges, polytechnics, and universities, excluding post-graduate students (e.g., masters, continuing professional educator, or doctoral).
- Candidates should have completed at least one full semester of study at the time of nomination.
- Students must have not previously received a 3M student fellowship.
- Recognition in STLHE and 3M Canada social media, and partnering media, e.g., Maclean’s and University Affairs
- Certificate and recognition at the annual Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (STLHE) conference in June
- Letter from STLHE President and 3M Canada to their identified institutional leader and to the individual awarded
- STLHE membership for two years
- Conference registration, travel to the conference, and accommodations
- $2,000 to be spent at the discretion of the recipient.