Details about Al-Maktoum College Living Support scholarship 2023
Al-Maktoum College Living Support scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Business & Finance.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Dundee and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Dundee
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £3,000
- Host Country: United Kingdom
In partnership with the University of Dundee, Al-Maktoum College Dundee is providing living support bursaries for applicants joining an MSc Islamic Finance course in the 2023/24 academic year.
Eligibility for the Al-Maktoum College Living Support scholarship:
- Applicants must have either a conditional or unconditional offer to study:
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking, Finance and International Business MSc
- Islamic Finance MSc
- Candidates should be starting their course in September 2023.
- Students must have already been awarded one of the following the University of Dundee scholarships:
- Global Citizenship Scholarship
- Global Excellence Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s Regional Scholarship (Africa / South Asia / Indonesia / China)
- If you are an International College Dundee student, you must have received the International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship.
Value of the Scholarship:
The scholarship is worth £3,000 and will be paid in 10 monthly installments of £300 after you have started your course.