Details about Alumni Excellence LLM Scholarship – Law (Canterbury) at University of Kent 2023
Alumni Excellence LLM Scholarship – Law (Canterbury) at University of Kent 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £4,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Kent
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £4,500
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Kent Law School is delighted to offer this award to recognize the potential and ability of its students and alumni, and to help facilitate progression to master’s level study. Students who are in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree at Kent, or who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from Kent, are eligible and encouraged to apply.
Eligibility for the Alumni Excellence LLM Scholarship – Law (Canterbury):
- Applicants must have applied to study a taught LLM course at the University’s Canterbury campus for entry in September 2023.
- Candidates should be completing/have completed an undergraduate bachelor’s degree at the University of Kent.
- Students should have been made an offer to study the taught LLM by the scholarship application deadline.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the Alumni Excellence LLM Scholarship – Law (Canterbury) will receive an amount of up to £4,500 from the university.