Details about Chancellor’s Scholarship at Emirates Aviation University 2023
Chancellor’s Scholarship at Emirates Aviation University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Aviation.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Emirates Aviation University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 100% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Emirates Aviation University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 100% fees waiver
- Host Country: United Arab Emirates
Eligibility for the Chancellor’s Scholarship:
- Undergraduate applicants must achieve a minimum cumulative average of 95% in the last year of their secondary education with IELTS 6 academic, or equivalent.
- Postgraduate applicants must achieve a minimum CGPA of 3.8/4.0 with IELTS 7 academic at their bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- Applicants are also expected to demonstrate outstanding personal qualities and the ability to contribute to the University and community.
- Students who are awarded the Chancellor’s Scholarship must sustain an excellent academic standing (minimum CGPA of 3.8) throughout their study at EAU to maintain their entitlement for the scholarship.
Value of the Scholarship:
The scholarship covers up to 100% of the tuition fees.
The Chancellor’s Scholarship is awarded only in the first (Fall) semester and is limited to up to ten students in each academic year.