Details about Chevening Scholarships 2023
Chevening Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects.
This scholarship is provided by Chevening and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, course fees + flights + accommodation . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from Chevening eligible countries.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Chevening
- Deadline: 07 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, course fees + flights + accommodation
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Outstanding young leaders from all around the world can study for a one-year master’s degree in the UK thanks to Chevening Scholarships. There is no such thing as a “typical” Chevening Scholar, but we are searching for the kind of people who have the drive, connections, and influence to offer the leadership and solutions required to build a better future.
Eligibility for Chevening Scholarships:
- Applicant should be a citizen of a nation or territory that is eligible for Chevening.
- By the time the applicant submits their application, they must have finished all requirements for an undergraduate degree that will allow them to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. According to your subject and university selection, this is normally similar to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK, though it may be different.
- possess a minimum of two years’ worth (2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Students should apply by the deadline indicated on the application schedule to three distinct qualified UK university courses and accept an unconditional offer from one of your top selections.