Details about China University of Petroleum (Beijing) Beijing Government Scholarship 2023
China University of Petroleum (Beijing) Beijing Government Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by China Scholarship Council (CSC) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to?18000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except China.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Provided by: China Scholarship Council (CSC)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to?18000 per year
- Host Country: China
Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students (BGS) is launched by the Government of Beijing and the scheme supports outstanding international students who are studying or going to study in Beijing.
Eligibility for the China University of Petroleum (Beijing) Beijing Government Scholarship:
- Applicants must not be citizens of The Peoples Republic of China in good health and have No Criminal Record.
- Candidates should meet the admission requirements of the China University of Petroleum, with a GPA≧of 3.0/5.0.
- Applicants applying for the Chinese taught programs should have the appropriate Chinese language proficiency and provide the relevant proof.
- Applicants whose native language is not English and who are applying for the English taught programs should meet the following criteria: IELTS ≧ 6.5, TOEFL ≧ 80 ( undergraduate or postgraduate Students who have studied in English for two years or more during their study experience may also submit official certificates issued by schools instead of IELTS or TOEFL scores).
- Students who are from native English speaking countries or where English is the official language are encouraged to apply for English taught programs.
- Passport scanned copy (information page)
- Notarized copies of your BSc or Master’s Degree certificates, and transcripts
- Non-criminal record Certificate
- Health Examination Certificate
- Study plan
- Recommendation letter(two)
- Acceptance letter from the supervisor.
Students with this scholarship pay half the tuition:
- Bachelor￥ 13000/year
- Master: ￥ 15000/year
- Doctor: ￥ 18000/year.