Details about Dr Paul Stuart McCarthy Memorial Prize 2023
Dr Paul Stuart McCarthy Memorial Prize 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Open to medicine subject only.
This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD3000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Deadline: 22 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD3000
- Host Country: Australia
Founded in 2008 and sustained by the proceeds from a $25,000 contribution made by Mrs. Haila McCarthy, in honor of her son Dr. Paul Stuart McCarthy, on behalf of her family.
- Applicant must be enrolled in Year 4 Doctor of Medicine
- Applicant should have completed an authorized clinical rotation—either domestically or abroad—during the year of the award.
- Applicant’s interest and the stated benefits of the interstate or overseas study experience
- The applicant’s personal statement addresses the four criteria as listed below:
- Integrity of character
- Contribution to the UQMS
- Involvement in community service
- Demonstrated interest in sport or adventure or both.