Details about Duke University School of Nursing (DUSON) Merit Scholarship 2023
Duke University School of Nursing (DUSON) Merit Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Nursing.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Duke University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $36,000 ($6,000 per semester for six semesters) . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Duke University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $36,000 ($6,000 per semester for six semesters)
- Host Country: United States
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarships 2023
- Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships 2023
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2024
- Need-based financial aid at the Harvard University 2023
- Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2023
Eligibility for the DUSON Merit Scholarship:
- Candidates applying for DUSON Merit Scholarship can be citizens or permanent residents of all countries.
- Applicants should be admitted to the MSN Health Informatics Program at Duke University School of Nursing.
- Candidates should begin the program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- The faculty and the Admissions Office jointly select the recipient at the time of admittance.
- One MSN student is chosen to receive this scholarship for each fall and spring entry cohort.
How to apply?
There is no need to submit separate applications, newly admitted MSN students are automatically considered for the merit scholarship through their admission application.