Details about Educational Support Fund by Society For Underwater Technology 2023
Educational Support Fund by Society For Underwater Technology 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Marine Science, Underwater Technology & Offshore Engineering.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by Society for Underwater Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,000 – £4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Society for Underwater Technology
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,000 – £4,000
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Society For Underwater Technology Educational Support Fund is to support Bachelor’s and Master’s applicants. Over 250 postgraduate and undergraduate students were supported through the £465,000 raised by the Educational Support Fund. There has been a very high success rate, with very good academic results, and onward entry into the offshore industry or related research.
Eligibility for the Educational Support Fund:
- applicants from all nationalities.
- Applicants interested in undertaking studies in the area of marine science, underwater technology or offshore engineering are welcome to apply.
- Applicants of Society For Underwater Technology Educational Support Fund planning to pursue or already studying an undergraduate or graduate degree are eligible.
- Postgraduate applicants must have secured their undergraduate degree in a relevant engineering or science subject.
- He/She must have been accepted for a one-year Masters course study.
- Undergraduate students should have permission to proceed to the second or subsequent year of the relevant BS, BSc or BEng degree course.
- He/She must hold a firm offer of a degree place at a University.
Value of the fund:
The value of this scholarship ranges between £2,000 for undergraduate and £4,000 for postgraduate taught courses.