Details about Engineering the Future Scholarships at University of Manchester 2023
Engineering the Future Scholarships at University of Manchester 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science Engineering.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Manchester and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, fee waiver up to £33,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Manchester
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, fee waiver up to £33,500
- Host Country: United Kingdom
The University of Manchester’s School of Engineering is proud to offer scholarship awards to academically excellent international students, commencing their postgraduate taught studies in September 2023.
Eligibility for the Engineering the Future Scholarships:
- Applicants must be residents of a country within South Asia, South East Asia or Africa.
- Candidates should hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full-time course – commencing in September 2023 – within The Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- Students should have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard for the course.
- Applicants must be fully registered for their chosen course by the registration deadline.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this.
- Students must be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) their courses and classified as international candidates for tuition fee purposes.
- One full tuition fee waiver up to £33,500. This award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programs.
- Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
- Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers.