Details about Entrepreneurs Fellowship Award at United Arab Emirates University 2023
Entrepreneurs Fellowship Award at United Arab Emirates University 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 50% discount . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 50% discount
- Host Country: United Arab Emirates
This Award offers financial assistance in the form of a partial tuition waiver to qualified students who have demonstrated their abilities as entrepreneurs. This applies to students who wish to join UAEU and to students currently enrolled at UAEU.
Eligibility for the Entrepreneurs Fellowship Award:
- Applicants must be established a startup company based on innovation.
- Candidates should maintain good academic standing at UAEU (GPA ≥ 3.3/4.0) and have no other financial sponsorship or award.
50% discount on tuition fees (or equivalent monthly stipend if tuition fees are already waived).
How to apply?
Complete the Application Form and submit it to the College of Graduate Studies in person or via email by sending a signed, scanned copy of the form to email@example.com.