Details about Eoin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships 2023
Eoin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Philosophy.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by Trinity College Dublin and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €3,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Trinity College Dublin
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €3,000 per annum
- Host Country: Ireland
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarships 2023
- Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships 2023
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2024
- Need-based financial aid at the Harvard University 2023
- Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2023
Trinity College Dublin provides Eoin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships to students who have enrolled in a master’s program at the college.
Eligibility for the Eoin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships:
- Students applying for Eoin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships must have an offer letter for a master’s program in philosophy in Chinese studies at Trinity College Dublin to avail of this scholarship.
- Candidates applying for Eoin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships must surpass the admission requirements set by the university.
Value of the Scholarship:
All successful applicants of the Eoin and Cliona Murphy Scholarship will receive an award which would be a sum of €3,000 per annum from Trinity College Dublin.