Details about Erasmus University NL Scholarship 2023
Erasmus University NL Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Erasmus University Rotterdam and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to €15,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to €15,000
- Host Country: Netherlands
The Erasmus University NL Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, and Erasmus University Rotterdam. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland.
Eligibility for the Erasmus University NL Scholarship:
- Applicant’s nationality must be non-EEA and they pay the institutional tuition fee.
- Candidates should be excellent students according to their faculty’s standards and be applying for a full-time bachelor or master at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Students must have never been enrolled as a full degree student at an educational institution in the Netherlands.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the Erasmus University NL Scholarship will receive € 5.000, € 10.000, or € 15.000 (to be decided by the faculty).