Details about Excellence Scholarships from the Government of Mexico for Foreigners 2023
Excellence Scholarships from the Government of Mexico for Foreigners 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities.
The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of New Mexico and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Mexico.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Provided by: University of New Mexico
- Deadline: 21 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other allowances
- Host Country: Mexico
To contribute to the development of high-level academic human capital by granting scholarships for full-time, in-person training programs in Mexico at the Master’s and Doctoral levels, student mobility at the undergraduate and Master’s levels, as well as postgraduate stays.
- Scholarships will not be granted for preparing thesis papers to obtain an academic degree.
- The scholarship is non-transferable and cannot be deferred to academic years following the period for which it was granted.
- Once the scholarship has been granted, the established periods published in the results announcement will not be modified or extended, nor will there be any changes to the academic program, Institution, and/or research.
Eligibility for the Merit Scholarships From The Mexican Government For Foreigners:
- Applicants must not have received a scholarship in the previous year from any Federal Government Institution.
- Former grantees of AMEXCID who applied for a scholarship when the same number of months during which the benefits were received have not elapsed are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates must submit the acceptance letter from the receiving Mexican University not exceeding 60 calendar days from the date of issuance indicating a GPA of 85 (on a scale of 0 to 100 or 8.5 on a scale of 10) equivalent to the Mexican education system, and the start and end dates of the studies.
- Copy of a valid passport that shows the applicant’s identification information.
- Signed declaration letter by the applicant (Format 1).
- Curriculum Vitae filled out using a word processor—maximum of 4 pages, signed by the applicant (Format 2).
- Copy of a medical certificate issued by a public or private healthcare institution, dated no more than 3 (three) months before the application submission, indicating that the applicant is in good health. (If it is in a language other than Spanish, it must be sent with a certified translation).
- Enrollment and tuition fees
- Stipend of up to $15,768.50 per month
- Medical insurance
- Payment waiver for issuing the Mexican visa
- International air flight transportation
- National Transportation