Details about Executive MBA Director’s Awards at Said Business School 2023
Executive MBA Director’s Awards at Said Business School 2023 is offered for MBA degree in the field of Business Administration.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Said Business School (Oxford Saïd) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to £30,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: MBA
- Provided by: Said Business School (Oxford Saïd)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to £30,000
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarships 2023
- Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships 2023
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2024
- Need-based financial aid at the Harvard University 2023
- Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2023
Eligibility for the Executive MBA Director’s Awards:
All Executive MBA applicants are eligible.
- Academic excellence (candidates must be educated to degree level).
- How your background will enhance the diversity of the cohort.
- How the program will benefit your sector/region in the long term.
- Preference will be given to candidates that can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date. This could include experience in working across multiple sectors and regions, especially emerging markets.
- Preference will also be given to candidates from emerging markets or non-traditional backgrounds, such as (but not exclusively) voluntary charitable organizations, international organizations and military backgrounds.
Value of the scholarship:
A range of partial awards, up to a maximum of £30,000, contributing towards course fees.