Details about Global Achievement Scholarship (Undergraduate) at University of Galway 2023
Global Achievement Scholarship (Undergraduate) at University of Galway 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offred by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Galway and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, €2,000 fees reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Ireland.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Galway
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, €2,000 fees reduction
- Host Country: Ireland
Eligibility for the Global Achievement Scholarship (Undergraduate):
- Applicants must be assessed as international for fee purposes.
- Students must be self-funded (ie not receiving funding from any other external sources such as government or employer sponsorship).
- Candidates must meet the conditions outlined in their full-time undergraduate course offer letter.
- Students should have secured a place for full-time study at the University of Galway on an eligible program starting in September 2023.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the Global Achievement Scholarship will receive a €2,000 reduction in tuition fees for their first year of undergraduate study.
How to apply?
There is no need to apply separately for this scholarship, as all eligible candidates will be automatically considered based on their academic results and personal statement.