Details about Global Scholar Award at Marquette University 2024
Global Scholar Award at Marquette University 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
This scholarship is provided by Marquette University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full tuition + housing and food + student fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the US.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Marquette University
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full tuition + housing and food + student fees
- Host Country: United States
The Global Scholar Award honors the value of a variety of worldwide viewpoints and worldviews within the Marquette University community. This exclusive scholarship, which is granted based on a student’s strong academic record, evidence of interest in world cultures, and potential for making major contributions to the Marquette community on a worldwide scale, pays for tuition, housing, food, and student fees. Up to two exceptional foreign freshmen students who will first enroll in the fall semester under the F-1 visa status are granted this honor each year. All academic disciplines of students will be taken into consideration. As long as the winner maintains high academic standing throughout their four-year (eight-semester) undergraduate degree, the award is renewed each year. Every year that they receive an honor, Global Scholars are encouraged to start and participate in global involvement initiatives on campus and in the Milwaukee neighborhoods.
Eligibility for Global Scholar Award at Marquette University:
Submit an application to Marquette. To be considered for admission to Marquette University, you must submit all necessary application materials by the deadline of February 1st, Global Scholar.
- The student, who will enroll at Marquette as a freshman (first-year), should be a senior in high school.
- The pupil ought to attend a high school that is situated outside of the US.
- In all college-preparatory courses, a minimum 3.25 GPA (on an unweighted 4.0 scale) is required.
- shown initiative in both recreational and academic pursuits
- Foreign students intending to enroll under the non-immigrant F-1 visa classification
Value of the scholarship:
Full tuition fees with housing, food and student fees