Details about Gold Eagle Scholarship Program for STEM 2023
Gold Eagle Scholarship Program for STEM 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of STEM courses offered by the universities.
The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by The Insular Life Assurance Company, Ltd. and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + transportation expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: The Insular Life Assurance Company, Ltd.
- Deadline: 10 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + transportation expenses
- Host Country: Philippines
The Gold Eagle College Scholarship Program is offered to students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) courses. Insular Foundation will provide grants to students pursuing STEM courses offered by its 6 partner schools. This scholarship program aims to support intelligent and deserving students who need financial assistance to have access to the best education they need to improve their lives, their homes, and the country.
Eligibility for the Gold Eagle Scholarship Program for STEM:
- Applicants must be bona fide students at Insular Foundation’s partner schools, enrolled in any of the STEM courses identified for each school.
- Candidates must be incoming freshmen and must have passed the partner school’s admission test.
- Students should have a general weight average (GWA) of 85% in Grades 11 and Grade 12 up to the first term or second grading period.
- Applicants must be enrolled in at least 15 units at the time of the award of the grant.
- Students must be financially needy (parents’ annual gross income must not exceed P500,000.00 for UP Diliman and must not exceed P250,000.00 for provincial SUCs.
- Candidates should not have been liable for any disciplinary action worse than a five-day class suspension in Senior High School.
- Candidates must not be a recipient of any other scholarship grant at the time of the grant.
- Duly Accomplished Form, with 2×2 photo in white background
- Certified True Copy of Grade 11 and Grade 12 Report Card with General Weighted Average (For the Grade 12 Report Card, available grades should be up to the first term or second grading period at the minimum.)
- Certified True Copy of Parents or Legal Guardians’ Latest Income Tax Return. If not available, submit an Affidavit of Source of Income.
- Certified True Copy of Certificate of Registration/Admission in the University/college.