Details about International Chemistry Scholarship at University of Birmingham 2023
International Chemistry Scholarship at University of Birmingham 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Chemistry.
This scholarship is provided by University of Birmingham and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Birmingham
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,000
- Host Country: United Kingdom
The School of Chemistry is happy to be able to recognize and reward our top incoming international students to celebrate your academic achievements before arriving as a student at the University of Birmingham.
Eligibility for the International Chemistry Scholarship:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- Candidates should obtain an A*AA at A-Level including Chemistry (alternative qualifications considered).
- Students must obtain a place in Birmingham Chemistry as their firm choice before their UCAS deadline.
Benifits of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the International Chemistry Scholarship will receive a scholarship value of £2,000 and will be awarded as a tuition fee contribution which will be paid directly to the School of Chemistry on behalf of the award holder.