Details about International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University London 2023
International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University London 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by Brunel University London and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £6,000 fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Brunel University London
- Deadline: 20 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £6,000 fees waiver
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarships 2023
- Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships 2023
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2024
- Need-based financial aid at the Harvard University 2023
- Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2023
Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on overall academic merit and professional experience. We will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
Eligibility Criteria for the International Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicant must be classed as an Overseas fee paying student based on the UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
- Candidates must have the offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters programmes) starting in September 2023 or January 2024.
- Students should complete the correct Scholarship register their interest form by the stated deadline.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants will receive scholarships that are worth:
Postgraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years. The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).