Details about International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS) at University of South Australia 2023
International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS) at University of South Australia 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University Of South Australia and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, total fee-waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: University Of South Australia
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, total fee-waiver
- Host Country: Australia
The International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) are granted to international students based on their academic excellence and demonstrated research abilities. These students will receive full financial support, including a living stipend, during their degree program. The financial support is provided by external funding sources, such as a recognized sponsor or an external scholarship awarding body.
Eligibility Criteria for International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS):
- They should be commencing international research degree students.
- They must demonstrate high quality with proven research capability, as evaluated by the University of South Australia.
- They need to have a strong supervisory panel, with the inclusion of an end-user adviser on the panel where applicable. Moreover, they should be enrolled in a research-rich environment.
- They should be recipients of a fully externally funded stipend scholarship or must have already been awarded such a scholarship. Alternatively, they should be receiving a living stipend supported by external funding*.
*Note: The living stipend should be in the form of an externally funded scholarship administered through the University or through an agreement with an industry partner, sponsorship body, or organization.
Application process International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS):
- International students who possess external sponsorship or scholarships have the opportunity to apply for any of the listed projects. It is important to note that some applicants might have specific conditions outlined by their sponsorship or scholarship provider.
- In such cases, they may be required to collaborate with a UniSA supervisor to develop their own research project.