Details about International Summer School and Study Abroad Alumni Scholarship at University of Stirling 2023
International Summer School and Study Abroad Alumni Scholarship at University of Stirling 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Stirling and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £4,000 fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Stirling
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £4,000 fees waiver
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Eligibility for the International Summer School and Study Abroad Alumni Scholarship:
- Applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling.
- Candidates must be classed as international students for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants should have previously studied at the University of Stirling as part of an international exchange or study abroad programme or the International Summer School programme.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus and cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship.
Value of the Scholarship:
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver for the first year of a full-time Master’s degree.
How to apply?
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.