Details about Knight Hennessy Scholars Program 2023
Knight Hennessy Scholars Program 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by Stanford University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition and associated fees + stipend + travel expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Stanford University
- Deadline: 11 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition and associated fees + stipend + travel expenses
- Host Country:
Knight-Hennessy scholars develop deep domain expertise in their Stanford graduate program and build on this domain expertise through exposure to a wide range of disciplines and cultures within the Knight-Hennessy Scholars (KHS) community. Scholars participate in the King Global Leadership Program (KGLP), which includes workshops, lectures, projects, and experiences that strengthen transformational leadership capabilities. Through KGLP, scholars collaborate and prepare to address important challenges and opportunities facing the world, such as climate change, healthcare, government and policy, and education.
Eligibility for the Knight Hennessy Scholars Program:
- Candidates must be applying separately but concurrently to KHS and a full-time Stanford graduate degree program such that they will start both in the same year.
- He/She should have already been offered and deferred admission to a full-time Stanford graduate degree program and will apply to KHS such that you will start both in the same year.
- Applicants can be current Stanford graduate students who will apply to add a second full-time Stanford graduate degree program, such that they will start both KHS and the new program in the same year.
- A current Stanford Ph.D. student in their first year of enrollment will apply to KHS such that they will start KHS in their second year of Ph.D. enrollment.
- A fellowship is applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees.
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses).
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
Duration of Funding:
Knight-Hennessy scholars receive up to three years of funding to pursue graduate studies at Stanford.