Details about Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Study Grants 2024
Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Study Grants 2024 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities.
This scholarship is provided by Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, course fees + stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Germany.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, course fees + stipend + other benefits
- Host Country: Germany
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Program for the promotion of foreigners is aimed at foreign students and doctoral candidates who have already successfully completed their studies in their home country and who intend to complete further study (postgraduate program / Master), a doctorate or at least a two-semester research stay at a German university.
Eligibility for the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Study Grants:
- Applicants must have a university degree, the university does not provide support for bachelor studies and prove above average academic performance.
- Candidates should have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level) and be actively engaged in voluntary work.
- Students must plan to study a minimum of four semesters at a university in Germany and possess a broad general education and a distinct interest in political issues.
- Candidates should have a positive attitude toward democracy and human rights and be open to developing their personal points of view and practice tolerance.
- Applicants must be highly motivated and able to convince us of their goals in life.
- A monthly flat rate of 300 € for study costs
- Stipend up to €812 per month
- Study visits abroad can be financially supported for up to two semesters
- Health and nursing care insurance
- Family allowance