Details about Leiden University Excellence Scholarship (LExS) 2023
Leiden University Excellence Scholarship (LExS) 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university except Law.
The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by Leiden University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, upto 100% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU/EEA nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Leiden University
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, upto 100% fees waiver
- Host Country: Netherlands
Eligibility for the Leiden University Excellence Scholarship (LExS):
- Applicants for all Master’s programs at Leiden University, with the exception of Leiden Law School’s LLM (non-advanced) and MSc programs.
- Applicants must have a non-EEA/non-EFTA passport, and may not be eligible for student finance via the Dutch government (Studiefinanciering).
- Students must have achieved excellent academic results in their previous study program (s), which must be relevant to the Master’s program for which they are applying.
Value of the Scholarship:
The LExS is awarded for the duration of the study program. There are three available levels of awards:
- € 10,000 of the tuition fee
- € 15,000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee.