Details about Lincoln University Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023
Lincoln University Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Lincoln University, New Zealand and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NZ$5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia & New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NZ$5,000
- Host Country: New Zealand
The Lincoln University International Pathway Merit scholarship was established in 2018 to support academically proven International students who have not previously studied at Lincoln University.
Eligibility for the Lincoln University International Pathway Merit scholarship:
- Applicants must be International students who have not previously studied in an academic program at Lincoln University.
- Candidates should meet the academic and English language requirements for admission to their chosen program at Lincoln University.
- Students must meet all necessary immigration requirements to study in New Zealand.
- Candidates must not hold any other scholarship.
The scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit.