Details about Master of Science in Finance (MSF) Merit Scholarship at Florida International University 2023
Master of Science in Finance (MSF) Merit Scholarship at Florida International University 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Finance.
The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by Florida International University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Florida International University
- Deadline: 21 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
- Host Country: United States
The Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program was established in the year 2000, and for nearly the past 20 years, the program has been dedicated to establishing leading professionals for the industry. This scholarship was designed to reward individuals who have shown exemplary academic and work achievements.
Eligibility for the Master of Science in Finance (MSF) Merit Scholarship:
Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Minimum upper-division GPA of 3.25 and a GMAT score of 600, or
- Minimum upper-division GPA of 3.25 and a GRE score of 158 in the quantitative section and 160 in the verbal section, or
- Finance undergraduate degree with a 3.5 upper-division GPA with proof of community service, internship, or extra-curricular involvement, or
- Eight years of financial related work experience with a minimum GPA of 3.25 upper-division coursework, or
- Previously earned a master’s degree with a 3.5 GPA, alongside a 3.25 upper-division GPA in undergraduate coursework.