Details about MOFCOM Scholarship-CSC Program 2023
MOFCOM Scholarship-CSC Program 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by China Scholarship Council (CSC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fee + monthly stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from Developing countries except China.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: China Scholarship Council (CSC)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee + monthly stipend + other benefits
- Host Country: China
MOFCOM Scholarship-CSC Program is set up by the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China to further strengthen the communication and cooperation between China and other countries as well as to develop talents for developing countries. Starting in 2015, MOFCOM Scholarship-CSC Program mainly sponsors young and middle-aged talents from recipient countries to pursue their postgraduate degree education in China. China Scholarship Council is entrusted to administer the Scholarship.
Eligibility for the MOFCOM Scholarship-CSC Program:
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing country other than the People’s Republic of China and under the age of 45.
- Candidates should be healthy physically and mentally with a physical examination report issued by a local public hospital, and not having any disease.
- Applicants should have at least three years of working experience, and be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for a master’s program; be a master’s degree holder when applying for a doctoral program.
- Candidates should be incumbents with a relevant educational background or working experience in the applied program are preferred.
- Applicants should be sufficient in English which meets the academic requirements of the program, and be equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 80 and above level.
- Students are exempt from tuition fees, teaching material fees, research and survey fees, allowance of English-taught programs, and dissertation guidance fees.
- Free on-campus accommodation
- Monthly stipend:
- 36000RMB per year per master student
- 42000RMB per year per PhD student
- One-off resettlement fee: 3000RMB per person
- Free medical insurance for international students
- One-time round-trip international airfare for all the students.