Details about NCLC Graduate Research Fellowships 2023
NCLC Graduate Research Fellowships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by George Washington University (GWU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $7,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: George Washington University (GWU)
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $7,500
- Host Country: United States
The National Churchill Leadership Center (NCLC) supports the annual NCLC Graduate Research Fellowship Program. This fellowship provides awards for short-term research projects focused on topics of relevance to Winston Churchill’s example of global leadership. Grants will enable recipients to travel to special collections and archives around the globe in support of their research. Preference will be given to projects that emphasize the relevance of Churchill’s leadership to current affairs.
Eligibility for the NCLC Graduate Research Fellowships:
Applicants must be graduate students (GW and non-GW applicants welcome) currently enrolled in either a master’s or a doctoral program.
- Completed research or project presentation must be submitted upon completion of the fellowship.
- Awardees are expected to present their work at the end of the fellowship in a public event at the National Churchill Leadership Center.
- Awardees will be given the opportunity to submit a short article for the monthly Churchill Bulletin which is sent to over 70,000 subscribers by the International Churchill Society.
- Application Form
- Statement of Interest introducing yourself and explaining your interest in global leadership and how it relates to the example set by Winston Churchill (250 words max)
- Project proposal outlining your scope of research and how you would utilize the fellowship funding (500 words max)
- CV or resume
- One letter of recommendation, sent directly by the recommenders to Alice Abbott-Havers.