Details about Research Excellence Scholarship at University College London 2023
Research Excellence Scholarship at University College London 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Jan 2024. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: University College London (UCL)
- Deadline: 14 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other benefits
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Research Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants must have submitted an admission application to, or currently be registered on, an eligible** full- or part-time eligible degree programme at UCL by the scholarship deadline.
- Candidates should be holding or expected to achieve at least an upper second-class Honours UK undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants must be in receipt of an offer of admission to, or currently be registered on, a full-time or part-time research degree programme at UCL.
Candidates meeting or predicted to meet the eligibility criteria are reviewed by the Department to which they have applied. Departments select a ranked shortlist of candidates to present to the central UCL Selection Panel for consideration.
- Academic excellence – as demonstrated by past academic results evidenced by transcripts, awards, and referees’ comments
- Research Potential – as demonstrated by the candidate’s research experience to date, their enthusiasm for research, the research plan and its originality and potential societal impact.
- Full fees (either Home or Overseas)
- Maintenance stipend (£20,622)
- Additional research costs of up to £1,200 per year.