Details about Research Fellowships at Sun Yat-Sen University 2023
Research Fellowships at Sun Yat-Sen University 2023 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of All research programs offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Sun Yat-sen University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, up to 360,000 RMB per year + bonus . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Research Fellow/ Scientist
- Provided by: Sun Yat-sen University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, up to 360,000 RMB per year + bonus
- Host Country: China
Seeking Research Fellows:
To realize its strategic goal of becoming a first-class university on a global scale, Sun Yat-sen University is now seeking to recruit Research Fellows, offering favorable salaries and benefits, an excellent academic environment, and broad development opportunities.
Eligibility for Sun Yat-Sen Research Fellowships:
- Applicants should comply with the laws of the State, rules, and regulation of the University.
- Candidates must abide by the academic norms and also have a meticulous attitude for the scholarship.
- They should have the potential and achievements required for the corresponding job.
- Applicants of Sun Yat-Sen Research Fellowships must be attentive to teamwork, have the knowledge and be responsible and dedicated.
- Candidates applying for Sun Yat-Sen Research Fellowships should fulfill the following criteria:
- Distinguished Researcher: lecturer, assistant professor or equivalent or higher positions at domestic/overseas prestigious colleges/universities/research institutes.
- Distinguished Associate Researcher: excellent doctor or post-doctor at domestic/overseas prestigious colleges/universities/research institutes.
Salaries and Benefits:
Sun Yat-sen University will provide successful applicants with competitive salaries and benefits in their respective fields in accordance with the market economy principle. Remuneration for specially-appointed researchers and associate researchers ranges from 190,000—360,000 RMB/year, and the research team will reward its researchers with bonuses for his/her contributions within the employment.