Details about RIO Tinto Graduate Scholarship Program 2023
RIO Tinto Graduate Scholarship Program 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All courses offered at the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of British Columbia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $18,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: University of British Columbia
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $18,000
- Host Country: Canada
The University of British Columbia has initiated RIO Tinto Graduate Scholarship Program with the objective to support and encourage students with excellent academic merit and who possess an outgoing personality, to enroll to study at University.
Eligibility for RIO Tinto Graduate Scholarship Program:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must meet all the program-specific requirements and be enrolled or accepted in a full-time study program for a graduate degree.
- Applicants can only enroll in the following Eligible Research Areas:
- Aluminum metallurgy
- Analytical technologies
- Modeling and control systems
- Data Science
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the RIO Tinto Graduate Scholarship Program will receive a scholarship amount of $18,000.