Details about Scholarships for international students at Swinburne University of Technology 2023
Scholarships for international students at Swinburne University of Technology 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university except Nursing & Aviation.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Swinburne University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 30% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Swinburne University of Technology
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 30% fees waiver
- Host Country: Australia
The scholarship is both a recognition of my achievements and an encouragement and incentive for future studies.
Eligibility for the Scholarships for international students Swinburne University of Technology:
- Applicants must be international students (citizens of Australia or New Zealand and permanent residents of Australia are not eligible).
- Candidates should not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
- Students must satisfy any course or scholarship-specific entry requirements.
ARC Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarships 2023
Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships 2023
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2024
Need-based financial aid at the Harvard University 2023
Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2023
How to apply?
When you apply for a Swinburne course, we automatically consider you for an international scholarship – no separate application is required.