Details about School of Physics, Engineering and Technology Taught Masters Scholarships at University of York 2023
School of Physics, Engineering and Technology Taught Masters Scholarships at University of York 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Engineering and Technology.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of York and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of York
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,000
- Host Country: United Kingdom
We are pleased to offer new scholarships designed to support students, studying one of our School’s postgraduate taught masters courses, in achieving their goals at the University of York.
Eligibility for the School of Physics, Engineering and Technology Taught Masters Scholarships:
- Applicants can be International (including EU) and UK (home) students.
- Candidates must be intending to study one of the following postgraduate taught masters courses with the School of Physics, Engineering and Technology:
- MSc Audio and Music Technology
- MSc Communications Engineering
- MSc Digital Systems Engineering
- MSc Embedded Wireless Systems
- MSc Engineering Management
- MSc Fusion Energy
- MSc Intelligent Robotics
- Candidates should have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by 2 April 2023 (round one) or by 18 June 2023 (round two). They don’t need to have accepted the offer.
- Students must not already be receiving a 100% tuition fee scholarship or be fully sponsored.
Scholarship awardees will be selected by a panel of senior staff from the School of Physics, Engineering and Technology.