Details about Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of STEM courses offered by the universities.
The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Government of Singapore and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + monthly stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Singapore.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Government of Singapore
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + monthly stipend + other benefits
- Host Country: Singapore
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and the Singapore Management University (SMU). SINGA fosters a vibrant and culturally diverse research community of international students. You’ll be working in a multicultural environment alongside distinguished and world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities.
Eligibility for the Singapore International Graduate Award:
- Applicants should have a passion for research and excellent academic results.
- Candidates should have good skills in written and spoken English.
- Students should submit good reports from academic referees.
- Tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend of S$2,200 which will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination.
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500.
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000.